creative output of a 14-year-old male

Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Orleans!

I flew in to New Orleans for the Jazz and Heritage Festival last weekend. Here are some pictures I took! :D Just so you know, they're in backwards order, since that's the order Blogger uploads them in and I'm too lazy to change it and it's late and my dad is yelling at me to get off the fricking computer already. Sheesh.

THE PARK

I took a LOT of photos here.


There are a lot of birds in this tree...


Turtles! :D


Smooshed caterpillar.




Here's a tip: Don't step on these.

They look like zombie arms reaching up out of the water...


I stepped on one of these burning caterpillars on Sunday, and my toe is still swollen, itchy, and covered in little purple dots. It burned like heck.


Popcorn the dog.







The Cyprus knees are just freaking weird-looking.







THE JAZZ FEST!

Videos coming soon.






THE FRENCH QUARTER

Man, I looked so touristy with my camera and bag thingy with my drawing case/DS/book. I had crawfish for the first time in my life. It was actually pretty good, but kinda gross peeling them apart. I also had a scoop of ice cream called the Azteca: dark chocolate, honey, cinnamon, and cayenne peppers. I ate the whole scoop and drank a whole bottle of water. :P














PARROT!


Wow. This is the longest post on this whole blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, foo!