creative output of a 14-year-old male

Thursday, March 25, 2010

In-class doodles, riddled with inside jokes

So I thought I'd share some of my doodles with you. I made these at school during my free time, so that's why they're on crappy lined paper (a couple of them are on the backs of old essays and such, hence the writing bleeding through from the other side). Also, they're full of inside jokes, so you probably won't find them amusing in the slightest unless you're one of the five or so people who WILL find them amusing in the slightest, in which case you will find them amusing in the slightest.

That's Big Hair Guy, as stated by the giant letters floating above his head. He has big hair; that's about all I have to say on the subject.

That's JPL Guy. We went on a field trip to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory a couple weeks ago, and the tour guide was... creepy. Yes. Moving right along-

WASC, some big important organization that rates schools and such and whose initials probably don't even stand for anything but just sound official and imposing, came and rated our school the other day. To the delight of about six hundred children, they picked the worst possible day to come and eat the school's already notoriously disgusting hot lunches: Chicken Nuggets Day (just barely worse than Mad-Cow-Disease-Ridden-Rubbery-"Hamburgers"-Day). These things are frigging disgusting. Your typical [munchy's school] chicken nugget is pretty much a white sponge full of slimy liquid encased in a soggy layer of cold, damp dough. When you squeeze them, juice and white foam squirt out. I wasn't there when they were eating, but this is sort of how I imagine it went. Maybe my dad will read this and stop signing me up for hot lunch on Mondays... Yeah, right.

Reference to Metal Gear Awesome at the end. Rest of story too long; not explaining. Kbai and thanks for readin'

1 comment:

Leave a comment, foo!