creative output of a 14-year-old male

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Working on a complete Minecraft reskin!



I'm making a complete Minecraft reskin based off of textures from Knytt Stories! It's nowhere near finished yet, but you can check out more pictures here!

Oh, if you want to try it out, don't download the Terrain.png in that album. This one is slightly updated (but gold, diamond, iron and bedrock need work, and a few things such as doors and furnaces are Painterly pack textures because I haven't replaced them yet).



Keep in mind that it's a work in progress! I just started this last night!

3 comments:

  1. HOLYOMGEPICOMGOMGOMGNAOIHAVETOBUYITOMGOMGOMGCANIHAZITIDUNNOHAOTOUSEITBUTIDUNCAERIDUNHAZMINECRAFTALPHAOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's spectacular! How do you do this? I saw a buddy of mine working on his own during lunch hour. He was using photoshop CS4. We didn't get enough time for him to give me an in-depth tutorial on how he did it. I really just want to make a new artwork palette. I have some of my own pictures I wanna use. If you could give me a few pushes in the right direction, that would be great. I mostly need adding and rescaling pictures so they fit on the little grid you're given for the artwork.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, foo!